We’re looking for a skilled accounting clerk who will work with our financial records and make sure they’re up to date. The records the clerk maintains might include expenditures, receipts, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and profit and loss. The accounting clerk will also be required to work with senior personnel on various projects and assist any and all departments as the need may rise.
- Work with Quickbooks to manage day-to-day accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Receive and record cash, checks, and vouchers; reconcile bank account statements.
- Handle payroll, make purchases, prepare invoices and keep track of overdue accounts.
- Produce reports, reflecting profit and loss statements, financial statements and balance sheets
- Keep management informed and up to date through presentations and reports
- Remain vigilant against fraud and inaccuracy by checking over figures and reports frequently
- Act as liaison on collection, SSS, BIR, billing submission, etc. filing.
- Other tasks as may be given
- Experience as an accounting/bookkeeping clerk is a huge advantage
- Skilled in using MS Office and popular accounting software.
- Possesses eye for attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Integrity; a position that requires one to maintain an entire organization’s financial records requires one’s moral character to be of the highest fibre.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures, best practices and terminology
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying